Body: 3/4
Height: 5'3
Skill: meh
Service: HJ .. drink beer and play dice games
GFE: No
PSE: No
Price & Session Length: 4300 NT ($130 bucks) for 90m
Repeat: Nah

Ok story time. First time going to KTV. Found an agent who can deal with english via LINE (though I have semi fluent chinese) and asked him to take me to a few KTV spots.

Primarily there are 3 types of adult KTV (strip , dress, casual) ... which goes from cheapest to most expensive but you get what you pay for in terms of quality of girl.

This story is around the strip variety. Going in Justin told me that the strip one, while the quality is not as good, will have the girls clothes off immediately and after a little bit they'll give you a hand job.

Sent Justin a LINE message around 5 PM and told him I wanna try the whole flight tonight so he told me to meet him at the place above at 6. Being this was my first time I wasn't sure the dress code, but he assured me that anything would do. (I went with some slacks and a nice t-shirt)

Arrived at the spot, and Justin got me past the door man and into a room that could seat about 6. Beer is unlimited at this place and we cracked a beer and cheers.

Within 5 minutes the girl lineups came in. 4 at a time. I passed the first set (they all looked 35-40+). The 2nd set had a younger looking girl. By far the best looking out of the ones I've seen so far.

So she sat down and we had a quick drink with Justin and then within 5 minutes he leaves the room to give some privacy. Which within 2 minutes leads to her being topless and down to her panties.

She had natural B cups and complained that she was small. I said she was totally fine and that I preferred real and went about touching and kissing them.

We sang a few songs and talked and randomly she just stuck her arm down my pants and worked on giving me a HJ.

Personally I wasn't feeling the vibe and I told her I'm going to other places later so we can just chill and chat but she seemed undettered. Anyways the little man was up but nowhere close to release so we just chatted about life with her hand down my pants. (I think they get paid extra if they do that, as randomly the server will come in and peek and make sure things are fine)

Found out she's taiwanese, had two kids and that they were learning english.. har har.

Time ended about the 90 minute mark and I thanked her for her time and we went on to the next stop!

[ Last edited by  pancho53 at 30-4-2024 08:00 ]

Recent Ratings
jamesc7   2-5-2024 08:29  Acceptance  +1   
alex_french   1-5-2024 18:59  Karma  +5   Thanks of rare KTV report
slipstream1   30-4-2024 14:36  Karma  +2   
Skepti10   30-4-2024 14:28  Karma  +4   
Fantasy1234   30-4-2024 13:01  Karma  +3   
aybeejesus   30-4-2024 08:14  Acceptance  +1   
alex_french
Erotic Emperor

UID 47722
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2646
Posts 408
Karma 2589
Acceptance 1136
Reading Access 60
Registered 5-7-2010
Status Offline
Post at 1-5-2024 22:20  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #1 pancho53's post

Thanks for your KTV report. Your experience is a bit different from mine few years ago before COVID. Normally we call this type of KTV as uniform shop because the hostesses wear sexy outfits provided by the KTV to reveal as much as possible the body. The majority of girls working in there were immigrants from the mainland China and SE Asians. If you found Taiwanese ladies, they should be older. Young Taiwanese girls normally prefer the formal dress type KTV as you have reported in another thread.

In the old times, after ice breaking stuff, the hostess chose a dancing song and performed a lap dance for you. The timing was perfect, towards the last few seconds of the song, the girl stripped off the last thong from her body. After the song, the girl put back the clothes or in some KTV just the thong and accompanied you for the rest of the time. Some KTV did offer a second song for more erotic play, such as HJ.
pancho53
Carnal Conqueror

UID 301382
Digest Posts 0
Credits 229
Posts 16
Karma 228
Acceptance 23
Reading Access 30
Registered 25-1-2024
Status Offline
Post at 1-5-2024 23:24  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #2 alex_french's post

Yah the outfits were pretty much all lingerie.... couldn't really tell nationality except for the one I chose but definitely wasn't many lookers. I went fairly early so maybe I got lucky to pick the taiwanese one out of the bunch?

Don't recall a strip show, pretty much agent left and off went her clothes and then HJ. Didn't really dig the whole vibe much, maybe if I was going with a bunch of guys and just wanted unlimited beers.