Face:  7/10
Body: 5/10 if u like petite flat idol girls... this is it
Height:  no more than 5'1 i think
Skill: 8/10
Service: 9/10
GFE: 9/10
PSE: 0
Price & Session Length:  1000 for 45min
Repeat: Wish this agent wouldn't bait and switch... i would have asked for Maky if Yuki wasn't available anyway.

end the year lunar year with a Japanese girl... well got to tst around 315, asked if Yuki was available now, was told 4pm. fine. Got to the location, extremely convenient and next to MTR exit(s) but was told it would be another 15minutes. either way, got told where to go and off I went. The girl that opened the door clearly was not Yuki. Asked her in Japanese straight up are you Maky and she said yes... feelin pretty horny at this point and her dress was pretty cute, its not revealing or short, but typical Japanese casual look. I did read thru both Yuki's review and Maky's short review on here and since both were pretty alright, i went in anyway.

She gave me a hug and a light kiss. and helped me with my clothes, then her dress came off. very petitie. no tits but an okay ass. she's very slim tho.. grabbed my hand and into the shower. Quick through clean of the LB here. She sat down on the toilet, washed LB and small BBBJ here. great! a minute or so later, she asks me to dry off while he finishes her prep. She's quick, she helped me dry off and a lot of touching here all over. Bed we go.

She's very petitie haha. so when she climbed on top for a few kisses, i tossed her around and started to kiss her instead and slowly work my way down for daty. she's shaved so its good she starting to get wet and i said 69 and we flipped. Her BBBJ is okay. good suction and she really tries to take my cock in whole haha, but i think she got tired after a few minutes. Shes extremely wet by now. grabs the bag and caps me off and gets on CG. few thrusts of this and i grabbed her waist, mish... pounded her hard and she was moaning pretty load here at this point. pretty sure she came as her pussy just tightened up as i pound, I   shortly after.

she cleaned me up and i can tell shes pretty tired haha. layed there with her for a few moments. she holds my hand and leads me to shower, we clean up. while I was getting dressed I asked if she will be in hk for long and she said she is not sure.

I asked how much and she said 1000. At least I didnt pay the Yuki price of 1200.. should have asked prior but it is what it is. anyway, i messaged the agent and told him/her u sent me to maky when i asked for yuki. they say next time next time. Will there be a next time? I don't know... im not sure where to find Japanese girls in HK... so i hope they are not the only provider.

either way.. the punt was satisfying.

Shared the images. the face is pretty accurate, definitely filtered. waist been PS, but shes very petitie. she's slim. not athletic slim but your standard petitie idol girl from Japan.
141 link above has a video, very unflattering if you ask me.

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
Leg_o_man   25-3-2024 01:51  Karma  +4   Thanks
Koolakulak   28-2-2024 01:31  Acceptance  +1   
jyvesmarts   24-2-2024 08:47  Acceptance  +1   Excellent. Man that girl sounds like my type. Hoping she is there when i drop by HK.
mellow3029   23-2-2024 12:09  Acceptance  +1   
bobbybob9   20-2-2024 15:25  Acceptance  +1   Thanks! Had a big delay with this agent before as well
firsttimelong   12-2-2024 01:19  Acceptance  +1   agent has lots of cute girls but impossible to see the one you want
HKGPeter   10-2-2024 00:16  Karma  +3   Nice.
Skepti10   9-2-2024 07:49  Karma  +8   
Danger168   9-2-2024 04:15  Acceptance  +1   No CIM?
slickric423   9-2-2024 03:32  Karma  +5   
LittleWing   9-2-2024 02:28  Karma  +4   Cool!
clampbottom   9-2-2024 00:22  Karma  +3   Small tits is a turnoff..
Sandwhale   8-2-2024 21:49  Karma  +5   Nice
Jannub
Nookie Newbie

UID 302246
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1
Posts 1
Karma 1
Acceptance 0
Reading Access 10
Registered 19-2-2024
Location US
Status Offline
Post at 19-2-2024 18:38  Profile P.M.  QQ ICQ Status Yahoo!
Font size: S M L
Thanks all!

Your words have resonated deeply within me.
Homerli
Nookie Newbie

UID 302462
Digest Posts 0
Credits 3
Posts 4
Karma 3
Acceptance 0
Reading Access 10
Registered 26-2-2024
Location Hk
Status Offline
Post at 26-2-2024 11:20  Profile Site P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Thanks alot

Thank you i am appreciate  a lot

Homer