Status Offline
Post at 25-12-2023 15:00  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Saggiest tits award goes to Ying Toa

Date & Time of Session: Friday noontime
Location: Yuen Long, Flat 199D, 3/F, Kin Shing Bldg, 199 - 201 Castle Peak Rd
Link: https://s-books.141-hk.com/sb/en/advertisement/132965
Name: Ying Toa
Nationality & Language: China, Heilongjiang (Mandarin)
Face: 3/5
Body: 3/5, gigantic knockers are the point of interest, wide hips and stretchy belly with a big tattoo
Height: 5'2" ish
Skill: 3/5
Service: 3/5
GFE: No
PSE: No
Price & Session Length: $300 + $50 for BBBJ, around half an hour, no clock watching, but I was fast
Repeat: No

This was a very average walkup midage woman punt but I want to make note of it here for the sake of some of the most giant, bulbous, and saggy mammaries I have ever seen/touched/sucked.

I was looking for release in Yuen Long but knew I would likely shoot quickly due to not having cummed for quite a while, so I didn't want to break the bank.  I was tempted by a lady offering 45 mins multi-shot for $350, but based on the photos I was afraid I'd find some kind of plastic-filled lady if I went there.  Instead I chose Ying Toa with 1 shot at $300 whose photos appeared much more "what you see is what you get."  I particularly liked the photo of this housewife-looking lady sitting on her bed waiting for me to come fuck her.  So I called when I was downstairs to make sure she was already working then headed up to her room.

She was very much exactly like her photos when I arrived except that the photos do not capture how massive her jugs are, especially on an otherwise not-big lady.  They were perched in her push up bra but they dropped fast and hard once she unhooked it.  I showered alone and hopped on the bed.  She was enthusiastic and rubbed her tits all over my frontside and LB as she started CB.  Naturally I went to town playing with these milk machines that were all natural and of a very mid-range consistency in terms of softness.  If my hands were slightly bigger, I would have been able to touch my thumb and index finger together while making a ring near her chest around the flesh attaching those giant onions to the rest of her.  That's my attempt to describe the sagginess of these massive balls of joy that swung from Ying Toa's chest.  She was very accommodating of letting me get my face in there and suck anything I wanted.  She upsold me $50 for BBBJ which otherwise would have been covered.  It was nothing to remark about.  Soon enough she rolled over on the bed and invited me to enter her.

I wasn't so enthused by the non-breast parts of Ying Toa's body, I wasn't the biggest fan of her face and I really didn't like the massive wing-shaped tattoo that covered her belly.  Therefore I didn't try to hold back much once we got to missionary fucking (which was average, not very tight) as I wasn't keen to look at it too long and was happy to shoot the load while giving it my all to make those breasts (which had somehow melted onto her chest like big puddles of room-temperature jelly) bounce up and around to their limits.  I must also note now the consistency of the nipples themselves changed between when the breasts were hanging from above (puffy and full) to when they were reduced to their gelatin state (soft and stretched out, feeling thin).

I showered alone again after the deed and paid upon exit, exchanging pleasantries whilst departing.

Thanks.

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
acescaler   22-1-2024 06:38  Acceptance  +1   
Unitedfuture   9-1-2024 22:56  Karma  +2   
LilDaunt   4-1-2024 00:12  Acceptance  +1   Hahah
sam_smith   3-1-2024 00:42  Karma  +8   I applaud your courage to go that far, and to enter such girl.
jdms2k   29-12-2023 04:52  Acceptance  +1   thank you for the good summary will try!
myketin   28-12-2023 22:16  Karma  +3   Awesome
HK_Legend   27-12-2023 16:17  Karma  +10   Very welcoming look.
Mister   27-12-2023 15:22  Karma  +4   Obe has competition in the GILF-humping league
magictime12   27-12-2023 11:59  Karma  +4   
like2bonk   27-12-2023 11:24  Karma  +5   +5 for courage
Sniper1   27-12-2023 05:07  Acceptance  +1   
Hobbier   26-12-2023 22:44  Acceptance  +3   Were you not tempted to titfuck her?
JackTheBat   25-12-2023 19:43  Karma  +10   "giant onions" had me ROFLMAO...good skills, thanks.
HKGPeter   25-12-2023 17:32  Karma  +3   Another interesting punt from the emperor. Thanks for sharing.
dayyyy   25-12-2023 16:21  Karma  +2   Well at least it's not a bait and switch

CWB, YL, SS, FH, TWAN, FL, SSP, MK, PE, CSW, TM, TP, TWAI, KC, CC, ABD, TSW, KT, SAIW, YMT, SWH, JOR, TKW, TST, KLB, HH, KLC, SPK, SKW, NTK, QB, CW, TH, NP, SHEUNGW, CEN, WC, WCH, TC, TY