Subject: Mong Kok Tantan (direct booking, no agent)
Caveat_emperor
Erotic Emperor

UID 282208
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2126
Posts 109
Karma 2105
Acceptance 413
Reading Access 60
Registered 2-6-2022
Location New Territories
Status Offline
Post at 18-9-2022 03:24  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Mong Kok Tantan (direct booking, no agent)

I thought this was going to be another walkup experience, but it turned out she moved into a hotel.  I'd been wanting to try a Yau Ma Tei punt for my collection and Tantan had captured my attention.  It was her ad photos (below) that just made me think "what kind of person chooses these photos for their ad/what do they think the ad's audience will think upon seeing these/is it working/it vaguely looks like it could be a small man wearing a dress."  Not to say these are objectively bad photos or anything, but I found them odd choices and just had to meet this person.

Twice as I passed through YMT, I called Tantan and it just went to voicemail.  A week or so later I received an SMS from her phone number that said something like "the pretty young lady is now offering the 120 minute massage in a star-rated hotel for $700."  Price had previously been 600 in YMT Bell House ad.  I ignored it, but eventually decided to call her a few days later.  Arranged a session for 30 minutes after the call and then she texted me the address, which was actually in Mong Kok.  Guess I'll have to punt again to log YMT...anyway I got off at YMT station since it was in the south of Mong Kok.  I got to the hotel (a mid-tier western brand), called Tantan and she said she would meet me in the lobby soon since a key is needed for the lift and asked what colour I was wearing.  Soon enough I identified her and we went up with a bunch of other guests.

Date & Time of Session: 17 September - 4:30pm
Link: https://go141.com/en/B72477-YMT-Massage-tantan.html
Name: Tantan
Nationality & Language: China (Chaozhou) Mandarin, Cantonese
Age: ad said 28 (ha!) she told me 33 (ehhh no) I'd say 40, but excluding her head, her body could be 33
Face: 3/5, light makeup very appropriate, kind of office lady look, short hair with mid-forehead bangs/fringe, hairstyle and double eyelid lose some teacup points for me but no biggie
Body: 4/5 (for me lol), firm-flat A-cup w/ nubby nipples (heaven for me), nothing shaved but LS maybe trimmed, MCOT on body
Height: ~5'2"
Skill: 3/5
Service: 4/5 for effort/meticulousness
GFE: No, too pro
PSE: No, too pro
Price & Session Length: $700 (2hr)
Repeat: No need

Tantan is personable, but in a very professional way.  Everything in the session felt that she was very proper and textbook and that she had practiced/been through the motions of everything countless times.  For better or worse I guess, as it takes away from "intimacy" for consistency's sake.  Imagining a world where sex as a service was commonplace in public view, unstigmatized, normal offering, Tantan would be running the luxury store where everything is by the book and "yes sir, thank you sir" but without ever crossing the line from utmost professionalism to anything too personal.  I digress...

I undressed as we had a short chat and then I was sent to shower alone.  Tantan was wearing a dress very similar to what is in the photo, so it is certainly her.  The room had 2 beds and Tantan made one up perfectly with a fresh sheet and towel, pillow for head and feet.  I enjoyed watching her work and while eyeing her flat chest, spotted her natural underarms - finally getting some non-shaver action outside the Mainland (probably just a me thing).

With the bed ready I lay down and Tantan began the oil massage.  I would say Tantan is not a talented masseuse but she certainly follows a rigid pattern for the massage and had put in effort to learn how to massage properly giving all areas a consistent working and even timing.  That's to say even she did the massage exactly as she learned, others who tried less hard can and have given me much better massages.  There was not much opportunity to touch her during the massage and she wore panties under the dress (as I said very proper).  Massage was 1 hour with a little conversation here and there.  There was a pretty good cock and ball tease in the middle of the massage which got LB up, but of course he faded away until the flip.  Somehow the leg massage got both of my feet to cramp up and toes stuck in a weird position for a while, but I worked it out when Tantan went for a rinse before the sex.

After I'd flipped and she'd rinsed and undressed, she sat next to me facing my feet and oiled up LB for some HJ action.  I could fondle her a bit from behind in this position to which she had little reaction.  She wiped the oil off LB and capped him then proceeded with massaging him in a way that filled him up with blood to the max while nicely CBing me.  HJ skills are quite good.  No BJ.  She climbed on in CG without me asking which is good since a lot of girls act like GC is too much work and they just wanna lie down - always like a CG start.

We went slowly and she was reasonably into it though maintained her air of professionalism.  Kisses from her on my ear, neck, and pecks on the lips, seemed not to want me to kiss her too much though.  Decent moans.  Lots of hugging and body contact, but also enough proper riding for me to grab her almost flat titties from below while she bounced up and down.

On to mish which was standard but went on for a good while, nothing to report aside from her further Catbathing me when she could and manual nipple teasing.  She was a little too short for me to suck her tits while banging her.  Eventually she started kuai dian-ing me so I went to work on loading a shot into the barrel to fire.  My philosophy now is as long as we have been at it for a reasonable time and I don't have any particular reason for holding out, if a WG is asking me to finish soon I will respect that, no need to pointlessly hold back.  Anyway, the best way for me to accomplish this was to keep her on her back and pin her arms above her head for a complete view of her flat chest jiggling ever so slightly and tasteful amounts of armpit hair.  Drinking this in for a minute had me

Tantan suggested I rest on the bed while she cleaned up, but suddenly the fire alarm began ringing.  We both put on clothes and Tantan tried to call to see if there was a need to evacuate, but no answer from the reception (don't neglect fire safety after what we've seen recently in Changsha).  The alarm stopped, but wanting to get out before anything else crazy happened, I got my shoes on, paid Tantan, hug, kiss, and come back soon, then headed out unshowered.

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
HKGPeter   29-10-2022 01:01  Karma  +2   Thank you!
King_Monger   22-9-2022 10:58  Karma  +3   "Tantan would be running the luxury store": #LVMH101 :)
gwailoplayer   20-9-2022 19:56  Karma  +6   excellent writing style: basics + detail + insight/commentary
lostmojo   20-9-2022 13:58  Karma  +3   
batman108   19-9-2022 05:25  Karma  +6   awesome and thanks
Mister   18-9-2022 13:59  Karma  +5   “small man wearing a dress" — hilarious read. A bargain in a niceish hotel room. Teacup points?

CWB, YL, SS, FH, TWAN, FL, SSP, MK, PE, CSW, TM, TP, TWAI, KC, CC, ABD, TSW, KT, SAIW, YMT, SWH, JOR, TKW, TST, KLB, HH, KLC, SPK, SKW, NTK, QB, CW, TH, NP, SHEUNGW, CEN, WC, WCH, TC, TY
Caveat_emperor
Erotic Emperor

UID 282208
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2126
Posts 109
Karma 2105
Acceptance 413
Reading Access 60
Registered 2-6-2022
Location New Territories
Status Offline
Post at 18-9-2022 17:41  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Teacup points

Sorry i just made up 'teacup points' on the fly thinking of how to describe detracting from what I'd consider MCOT haha
It is a nice enough hotel, she told me she's paying one-thousand-something per night

Recent Ratings
Mister   19-9-2022 15:11  Karma  +1   Lol

CWB, YL, SS, FH, TWAN, FL, SSP, MK, PE, CSW, TM, TP, TWAI, KC, CC, ABD, TSW, KT, SAIW, YMT, SWH, JOR, TKW, TST, KLB, HH, KLC, SPK, SKW, NTK, QB, CW, TH, NP, SHEUNGW, CEN, WC, WCH, TC, TY