Status Offline
Post at 2-5-2024 10:55  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Milena (Dollhouse)

Date & time of session: Week of 29 April, 2024
Name: Milena
Agent: Dollhouse (TG)
Nationality & Language: Russian, excellent English
Face: 3/5 - She looks way older in person than her photos suggest (definitely a bit of touch up on the photos). She has a mole just above her lip as well but in terms of whether the photos are her, then yes. Photo below is most accurate but should add at least 10 or so years.
Body: 5/5 - Pics of her body are accurate. She is slim and has an outline of abs. Enhanced boobs, but can't really tell as the scarring on her nips are suuuuper minimal. B cups so matches her body shape. Skin is super smooth.
Height: ~178
Skill: 5/5 - Super enthusiastic, will go deep throat BBBJ if you ask.
Service: 5/5 - Got super into it, very loud and expressive.
GFE: 5/5 - English is super good so very easy conversation.
PSE: N/A - didn't ask for anything
Price & Session Length: 1500, 45m
Repeat: No

I was very surprised at first when I entered, didn't seem like the same girl on the photos. But she was super warm, not defensive at all and when I took a closer look, it was definitely the same girl as the photos but she just looked older. She definitely spent some time in the sun so her face a bit freckly and aged from the sun so just be mindful of that. But her body is as per the photos - super slim, very nice perk enhanced tits that don't seem way off, and nice pink nipples.

She was very enthusiastic and started stripping off very sexily, and was very accommodating and encouraging while giving me a HJ. I asked for BBBJ and she immediately obliged without hesitation. Was really enthusiastic and she went deep throat! Saliva and gagging so was a massive turn on. Then she got so horny that she basically initiated putting on the dom and then riding me making a lot of noise and moaning etc. I didn't last long.

She was a very engaging girl. Super up for a chat after nutting, and was very open and honest. All while naked too, so was a sight to behold (at least her body was). Only thing is if you're expecting a young girl, then be prepared.

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
Raffyap   4-5-2024 19:31  Acceptance  +1   
sonorance   4-5-2024 19:24  Acceptance  +1   
Skepti10   3-5-2024 08:02  Karma  +8   
Tim8land   3-5-2024 03:27  Acceptance  +1   
americafirst141   3-5-2024 02:00  Karma  +7   
Siemens94   2-5-2024 20:24  Karma  +2   
miketk   2-5-2024 15:47  Karma  +4   Nice
clampbottom   2-5-2024 15:12  Karma  +4   Excellent