Karma 104
Acceptance 5
Reading Access 20
Registered 30-9-2023
Status Offline
Post at 1-5-2024 23:58  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[Bangkok] Cbody Spa - Irene

Lurked here for quite some time and felt like I should contribute my findings too.
Here’s my first report! Not sure if the template is sufficient but here it goes~

Date & Time of Session: 1x in Mar 2024 at approximately 11pm?
Name: Irene
Nationality & Language: Thai
Face: 4/5
Body:3.5/5 (Sadly boobs were MM)
Skill:2.5/5
Service: 3/5
GFE: 2/5
PSE: 2.5/5
Price & Session Length: 1900THB for 70mins remodeling spa + 3000 for BBBJ and topless roam
Repeat: Maybe, there are more options that I would try first

What I liked about the C.Body was the app booking system where you could see the girls’ photo and the corresponding reviews. Booked Irene as she looked the youngest and SYT types were right up my alley.
Soon after, the staff messaged me through LINE app and I met her in the lobby. First impression was great! About 90% similarity from the photos, with a darker Thai tan. Nevertheless, she still looked pretty and cutesy to me. Early interactions with her were kind of shy and distant, probably because this is just the first encounter.

Started the massage as soon as we reached the room, she tells me to take everything off and placed the hotel towels on the bed. She didn’t have any reaction as I undress in front of her, so I took it as a good sign!
The massage wasn’t that great, gentle light touches here and there with minimal teasing. Through conversations, she said that she just started this a few months ago so I didn’t mind that much. The 1900 THB option comes with a HJ by default.

After 30-40mins, she asked me on the menu and I opted for BBBJ with topless and she asked for +3000THB, I knew it was overpriced, but I didn’t want negotiation to bog down the mood (Couldn’t think due to blood flowing downwards )

She then took off her clothes and revealed her C-size boobs, sadly upon feeling they were MM but were still adequate for her size! She immediately took my dick like a champ, deepthroating it, mostly just suction with occasional play with my nipples and some satisfying ball sucking. After I came, she just went over to the toilet and wash-up.

All in all, a really satisfying BBBJ service-  however I can’t help it but thought that I should have negotiated on the price.. Compared to other masseuses, she is considered more reserved and shy so things might improve upon more visits? But on hindsight I would rather try the other girls first.. Just a question, do you guys normally negotiate on prices?

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
FrancoisLegrand   7-5-2024 02:25  Karma  +2   Wow, I'm buying a ticket today.
arandom   6-5-2024 11:55  Karma  +3   thx for sharing!
bangkokcycling   5-5-2024 17:36  Acceptance  +1   
Westside88s   5-5-2024 07:41  Karma  +1   
JackTheBat   5-5-2024 01:15  Karma  +13   
roninaaa   3-5-2024 11:52  Karma  +2   
PCP   2-5-2024 19:12  Karma  +2   Nice looking girl
samboitee   2-5-2024 10:46  Karma  +3   can try to negotiate, depends on mood/girl/luck
Leftleg28   2-5-2024 08:25  Acceptance  +4   
Skepti10   2-5-2024 08:22  Karma  +8   
Vuka   2-5-2024 03:23  Karma  +3   I haven't negotiated with the 2 CBody girls I had but I was fine with their proposal. CBody is expensive generally but ...