Status Offline
Post at 30-4-2024 17:13  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[HK] Dreamy (YMMV)

Date & Time:  Late April around 6pm
Name: Dreamy
Nationality & Language: Chinese
Face:  4/5
Body: 5/5 (hourglass at that age, MCOT regardless)
Skill: 5/5
Service: 5/5 (attentive, clean room)
GFE: 5/5
PSE: 4/5
Price & Session Length: $500 (bbbj + rim + dt + cim) + ¥200 tip, north of 90 minutes
Repeat: most definitely

Fairly new here so please bare with me. Want to put in walk-up forum but no option to create new thread.

For starters, I would not recommend taking the elevator up to the fifth floor- door got stuck at the top and I thankfully was able to pry it open. Walked up to her door and saw that she was busy, took a good look at her services and waited about 15 minutes for bro to finish showering before being greeted warmly. Immediately walked in while speaking conversational Mandarin, but she could not believe I spoke so well by my looks (memorized by my eyelashes and eyebrows as well and thought I was Japanese). Started taking my clothes off for me while we continue conversating about our body figures complimenting how my waist was skinnier than hers. Gets down and starts blowing me immediately (least sloppiest all session) and I quickly mentioned how I only had 500- she tells me not to worry. About 10 minutes of gentle play before shower.

Had me rinse mouthwash twice then proceeds to lather my entire body with soap, paying special attention to my lower body. I turned around and she noticed my imperfections on my back. Received the same lecture all the ahjussi and ajummas give me about drinking less cold drinks and going to bed earlier. Rinsed then more sloppy bbbj- at this point was very close to finishing as the tongue action is phenomenal. Never done any shower action ever so this already an added bonus. Told her I was close so she opens the door and tells me to dry off. Takes the towel from me and helps me dry my back and feet before getting out. Onto the bed and things get wet. Starts with nipples and proceeds to lick whole body with what seemed like unlimited saliva. More bbbj action before she tells me to arch down on all fours. Quickly complied and starts to lick my butt no warnings given. Put like 8 tissues on the bed to catch all incoming the saliva. Don't know exactly, but I would guess around 15 minutes of pure bliss actually insane tongue action combined with pp and ball teasing and licking. Gets tired so action stopped for a bit, notices how tiny my feet looked, we compare sizes and legit have the same size feet. Again no warning, just puts it in her mouth, licking each and every toe even pinky toe got some love. Finished off with cim and continued for 5 minutes even after I . Hopped back in the shower leaving me sqeaky clean. While I was putting my clothes back on, my stomach starting hurting from the Hong Kong style French toast I had earlier combined with the strong AC. She gave me some French peppermint cure and it helped soothe my intestines very nicely. Paid and wanted to give tip via WeChat, but I had no balance. I had 200 RMB on me and she said she'll just take that.

Exceeded my expectations. Cheers!

Recent Ratings
boscitc   1-5-2024 16:47  Karma  +10   
WelfNuwas   1-5-2024 09:43  Karma  +2   Favorable
Tim8land   1-5-2024 04:03  Acceptance  +1